Integrated System Management Policy
At Alcudiamar we strive every day to understand the current and future needs of our customers of the Tourist Sporting Port and Botel, we understand that the quality of the services offered by us is linked to the natural environment. We want our facilities to be a benchmark of quality and good service and we are, therefore, committed to:
- Work to achieve the customer satisfaction and loyalty besides a continuous improvement through process management.
- Reduce and optimize the consumption of water and power without jeopardizing the comfort level of our customers.
- Strive towards the prevention, reduction and elimination of all types of pollution.
- Prevent damage and deterioration of health by always carrying out and optimizing the management of Health and Safety at Work.
- Lay down emergency plans to minimize the impact of accidents that may take place under abnormal operating conditions.
- Maintain an updated record of legal norms so as to ensure the compliance with legal requirements.
- Ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information and personal data of our customers.
- Maintain the physical and logical security of our customers and assets.
- Offer the activities of nautical-tourist-sporting interest to all our customers and the society at large.
- Incorporate those social, work-related, ethical and environmentalaspects into the strategy and management that exceed the legal requirements.
In order to ensure that our customers meet the expectation of all the interested parties, we are committed to:
Encourage internal and external communication and report the goals achieved and the work in progress with transparent criteria in order to achieve their satisfaction, inviting them to take part therein.
- Continuously train our employees to equip them with up-to-date knowledge to inculcate them with quality, protection of environment, health and safety at work and information security.
- Encourage suppliers and subcontractors to bring about a multiplying effect by incorporating criteria concerning quality, environment and prevention of risks in the selection of the products consumed and services provided.
- Imbibe criteria related to Equal Opportunities and Corporate Social Responsibility strategies so as to improve the quality of the lives of our employees, shareholders, customers, suppliers and partners, and the society at large.
At Alcudiamar, we strive to bring about a continuous improvement in our Integrated Management System: Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work and Information Security, Equal Opportunities and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Mission, vision and values
We are a Marina offering quality services with the goal of achieving maximum satisfaction of the society at large, where friendship and good relations are prioritized for making the customer a friend, seeking to establish the best relation with the environment and preserving the environment.
We seek to be recognized as the best, without losing out on our identity. Maintain a balance between price and service. Maximize the environmental quality. Reaffirm our commitment to the society and, all in all, be the benchmark for new opportunities besides transferring its experience and reliability in the management.
Commitment to the environment and society
Balance between price and service
Open to innovation